Monday, June 25, 2012

The Pencil Skirt Series: Marilyn Monroe (Episode 1)

Hey's Y'all!
Thank you so much for checking out my video and MY BLOG!!!
Here's the outfit. Let me know if you have any questions. This is my "Marilyn Monroe" inspired look. I like to wear this to interviews, presentations, and events like that. It's really basic, but classic, and elegant.



  
I don't know why I'm not smiling?
Skirt: Goodwill. Shirt: Forever 21. Shoes: Payless.

Pearl Necklace: Macy's. Branch Necklace: Etsy.com. Rose Gold Watch: Target. David Smalcomb Cuff Bracelets: TheCurrentCustom.com. Tiffany & Co Bead Bracelet.  Swarovski Crystal Stud Earrings.

 Same Outfit with vintage scarf.
Same Skirt. Material Girl Floral Slingback Pumps, Black Tank Top: Target. Lavender Sweater: Target. Chain Necklace: Target.

Thanks guys for watching this series, and again for checking out my blog. I hope y'all enjoy(ed) it, and let me know what you think. You can watch the whole series here.

More to come!!!!
-Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment