Wednesday, October 3, 2012

VPONSALE Chiffon Prom Dress Review

Hey y'all!
Here are the pictures I promised you! To see the full review of this product you can watch the video:


Okay on to the pictures. I'm going to put up pictures of the actual dress first, and then pictures of the dress styled different ways.
 Side View
 Back
 Front Detail
 Back Detail
 Side Detail
 Full Body
 Twirly Swirly!!

 
 Front Drape
 Side Drape
 Back Drape
 Full Skirt Front
 Full Skirt Back
 Full Skirt Side


Glamor Shots!

 Skirt

 Zipper with Placket
 Inside Back Strap for Support
 I hope y'all enjoyed this video/blog post. Let me know what you think, or if you have any questions, in the comments section. I'll post a video about how to style this dress, and I'll also write a blog post to go with it, so look out for that.

Are you ready for some links? Well here you go! You can get the dress here. Check out the other products VPONSALE  has. Watch this great video about how they make the dresses. and DON'T forget to check out VPONSALE's Facebook page.

Thanks y'all for reading this Looooong post! I love y'all!
-Birdie

DISCLAIMER: This company did send me this dress for FREE for me to review, but everything I said (opinions, comments, etc.) are ALL my own. They did not pay me to say anything. They just gave me a free product to review.

1 comment:

  1. The dress is fabulous. You look like a hollywood star! xoxo

    ~Kristy

    ReplyDelete