Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Makeup Tutorial - Using Mac and Nars

Hey Y'all!
Here's the tutorial I promised y'all, you know, the version with the drugstore dupes. Just in case you missed the version where I used Mac and Nars products, here it is:

Scary thumbnail picture right? Blogger won't let me upload the other tutorial, so I included the drugstore dupe for the high-end eyeshadows I used.

Here are the eyeshadows I used in both videos.



Here are the eyeshadows used in Drugstore version (Almay trio for Brown Eyes, L'Oreal HiP duo in Roaring, Revlon Matte e/s)

And here's the eyeshadows I used the Mac/Nars version. Nars Kalahari Duo (shimmery side), Mac Orb, Wedge and Vanilla.

Want to see some swatches? Really!? Okay...
 Right to Left: Vanilla, Orb, Kalahari, Almay Trio, Wedge, Roaring, Revlon Matte

Here's the same Shadows w/out flash. Ignore the swatches above those. They were from another video.

Okay, hope y'all enjoyed both those videos. My next video will be a my 100th VIDEO!!!! I'm so excited! I'm trying to think of something special to do. I'll probably upload it on Wednesday (7-5-12), or later this week. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Love y'all!
-Birdie

2 comments:

  1. great tutorial...very cute blog<3

    DIY&MOORE
    http://somethingthatimadeforyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. very nice videos! like your products and you are a nice woman! would you like to follow each other? :))

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete